Saturday, 24 August 2013

IBS Masculine Challenge
     
   Well here goes, I am entering another challenge today and this one is for the Aussie company Inspired by Stamping. I don't have any of their stamps yet but I am using Luka from LaLa Land.
   Here is the link to the challenge:
http://joannamunster.com/2013/08/20/august-blog-hopmasculine/





This cute little guy I coloured with Copic Markers. I am not normally an orange kind of person but found this paper and decided to go for it. Anything to keep stretching the boundaries!












And the second one is:

   I found some checker plate contact paper in a bargain store and thought it would make a great background for masculine cards. Have I found a lot of uses for it! LOL. The sentiment is from Hero Arts and the die cut gears are from 'Fancy That'.