Saturday 24 August 2013

IBS Masculine Challenge
     
   Well here goes, I am entering another challenge today and this one is for the Aussie company Inspired by Stamping. I don't have any of their stamps yet but I am using Luka from LaLa Land.
   Here is the link to the challenge:
http://joannamunster.com/2013/08/20/august-blog-hopmasculine/





This cute little guy I coloured with Copic Markers. I am not normally an orange kind of person but found this paper and decided to go for it. Anything to keep stretching the boundaries!












And the second one is:

   I found some checker plate contact paper in a bargain store and thought it would make a great background for masculine cards. Have I found a lot of uses for it! LOL. The sentiment is from Hero Arts and the die cut gears are from 'Fancy That'.

6 comments:

  1. These are both great guy cards and your Copic coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at IBS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cheryl and Leah for your lovely comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are just fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us! Your coloring is just outstanding too! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanna for the lovely comments on my cards. I am so pleased that I have found your wonderful site

      Delete
  4. Hi Liz, two great masculine cards, fantastic colouring on the 1st one and what a find with the checker plate contact paper! Thank you for your visit to my blog too :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete