Thursday 10 October 2013

Quilt bound for Chile

                   I have been asked to do the quilting on this beautiful quilt made by the ladies at my church. It's a present for our link missionaries and it will be heading for a life in Chile. I have spent the past few hours pinning and preparing it ready for the quilting. It is funny to say that I have spent the last few hours on my knees which I haven't done in a while, considering that it is a quilt from our church.

                       The fabric is from a range designed by a very talented Australian called Lisa Chandler and it is is lovely Autumn tones.   Here it is so far:


It is time to head to the sewing room and get started on the quilting. 
                                 Hope you are having a creative day.


No comments:

Post a Comment