Sunday 25 May 2014

May Day

My blog has seriously been neglected again. That is not to say that I haven't been doing anything creative, because I have. The problem is I just haven't had the time to sit down and post any photos.

Tomorrow is my stepdaughter's 26th birthday and I have been creating a quilt for her new flat in time for the winter chills. The instructions were cream with a hint of colour!! I had made her cushions for the lounge and they were yellow for summer and red for winter. My thinking cap went on and whilst browsing my magazines I came across just the right project... Here is the finished result. She has gone away for the weekend, so received her present early.
 To say she liked it, would be an understatement. She was thrilled and so was I that I could bring her something that is useful but also something that she loved. I hope she gets many years of comfort under the soft folds of fabric.

To Kimberley, Happy Birthday for tomorrow. I love you lots.



 

  I hope you are having a creative day,

                                     xx   Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment