Saturday 7 December 2013

Anything but Black

It has been a while since I entered a challenge at Gina K designs but today I decided to reconnect.
Here is the link: http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/mix-it-up-monday-dec-2-2013-stv13mon48-ink-it-up-without-black if you wish to play along too.

        Christmas cards are still on the agenda as I don't seem to have made enough yet.....haha.
My entry is using Memento Toffee Crunch, GKD Cherry Red and Ivory Inks. So no black ink in sight!


I love the combination of the  GKD snow frame (outer) with the Inspired by stamping holly frame( Festive Frame set) inside the focal image. The snow border and holly leaves are stamped in the beautiful new ink from GKD called Ivory (my new favourite!!!) A strip of DSP from Stampin up completes the project. 

                                Hope you are having a creative Day..........

                                                                              xx   Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment