Monday 2 December 2013

The Arrival of December

           Yesterday marked the start of Summer here in Australia and we had  lovely warm weather. The afternoon was spent having a BBQ meal with friends and then a game of cricket in the backyard completed the day. There is nothing more Australian than that!

          December is also bringing to a close this year's BOM quilt I have been doing with Amy Gibson from Stitchery Dickory Dock. I first met Amy through the Craftsy platform last year, where I did a free BOM class with her. I fell in love with her teaching style, quilting enthusiasm and also sharing snippets about her life, so decided to enroll and do another mystery quilt. I am ready to sew the last of the blocks but here are the other 11 that I have done. I must say that I have loved every minute of sewing these blocks together.

                              
                         I have used the fabric range called 'The Morris Apprentice" by Barbara Brackman for Moda Fabrics. Well, it is time to get back to the sewing machine and complete the final block. 
Amy is running another block of the month from her blog in 2014. Will I be doing it? You will have to watch and see........... until then
                                               
                                                       I hope you are having a creative day

                                                                 xx Liz



No comments:

Post a Comment