Friday 19 September 2014

Japanese Paper

Whilst out shopping with a crafty friend last week, she showed me a beautiful piece of Japanese paper that she had fallen in love with. "What can you do with this?" she exclaimed. So I rose to the challenge to create some cards using the sheet of paper that she so desperately wanted to buy. 

The photos below are my creations and I hope they will help to inspire.
I have used Darkroom Door Kimono Stamp Set for the main figure and the sentiment comes from Waltzing Mouse Stamps

This card showcases another stamp from Darkroom Door and again a sentiment from Waltzingmouse Stamps

I have used the paper to create the hanging lanterns by cutting circles
 and putting them through a crimper before adding the tops and bottoms
 out of a small piece of cardstock.
The tassle and topper comes from  WaltzingMouse Stamps and the sentiment from Stampin Up.

I have used a Japanese character stamp for the background . The weeping tree on the front panel comes from Jemac Stamps

I hope you are having a creative day,

xx Liz



No comments:

Post a Comment