Monday 1 September 2014

Spring Has Arrived

Here is Sydney, Spring has arrived. The weather for the past two days has been amazing. It has been hard to be inside my craft room to be creative.

However, I have a special card today. I work 2 nights a week as a midwife and have a colleague who is just the best. When I get snowed under attending to patients, she just quietly gets all the necessary stuff done. I would be lost without her as my right hand man!

 Don't we often forget to thank those kind of people. Well today, I decided to let her know how much I appreciate all that she does. Here is the card that I will be giving her tonight.

I have used Memento Tuxedo Black to stamp the light image from Kaisercraft. The background is then coloured using Distress Inks in Mustard Seed, Dried Marigold, Dusty Concord and Peeled Paint. The 'Thanks' is cut using a Silhouette Cameo and then inked and raised up on tiny pieces of clear foam tape. The lace is just a piece that I had lying around my stash.

I hope you are having a creative day,

xx Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment