Saturday 31 August 2013

Gina K Mix it Up Monday

 Here in Sydney, the weather has turned warm and very summery. Today is the last day of Winter and although there has been a slight breeze (great for getting the washing done), the temperatures have been in the low twenties. Just lovely for this time of year. Even the poor dog had a bath!! That has been my day, but I have managed to finally get back into my craft room after a very busy week.

                   First on the list to do was a card for Gina K's weekly challenge. Here is the link:
http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/mix-it-up-monday-stv13mon34-a-touch-of-gold

and here is my entry:

Now that this is completed, I'm off to get some more done.   

Here is another one for the touch of gold challenge:


Hope you are having a great day.    



1 comment:

  1. Great cards, Liz! Those Gina K. Stamps are some of my favorites! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete