Friday 16 August 2013

I think I spend too much time on other people's blogs and never get the time to post on my own!
The weather here in the Mountains has been lovely and sunny, It is a hint of Spring but I know that winter hasn't finished with us yet as the nights are still cold.

My creativity has been lacking of late but I have accomplished a few cards. Here they are;
This Card is made using stamps from Gina K designs Vintage Chic collection and Spellbinders dies. Lace and ribbon from my stash on craft cardstock and patterned pattern from my collection.


Colouring and cutting out takes by back to my childhood and I find it so therapeutic. Here I have coloured a beautiful rose from the Stately Flowers 6 with copic markers and  adhered it to  classic ovals from spellbinders. The background is embossed with Stampin Up lovely Brocade embossing folder after being inked with Memento 'Bamboo Leaves'


How I love the wonderful stamps that come from Gina K designs. The tutorials that Gina gives each week are also fantastic and I have learnt so much from Stamp TV. The cameo in the above card comes from the set by Theresa Momber 'Timeless Treasures' and the tutorial on how to colour the cameo I learnt from her blog 'Crafting the Web'. Again I used me lovely collection of copic markers.

That is all for today and I hope that I will be back soon to share some more creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment