Friday 6 September 2013

Gina K Designs Mix It Up Monday

  Well another week has sailed on by and we are up to another challenge for Gina K design. You can find it all happening here:
http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/mix-it-up-monday-it-s-getting-darker-stv13mon35
My entries this week are using some of the older sets from Gina K. The first card uses a stamp that comes from "Eclectic Summer stamp TV kit".

I used Memento Inks for the sponged background in Rose Bud, Lilac Posies and Lady Bug with the horizon shading in Tuxedo Black. The branches were also stamped in tuxedo black and they are from the GKD set "Picture It!"
 My second entry for this week is this one. 

I can't seem to find where the flower stamp is from but the die is Spellbinders Lotus Flower. I white embossed the flower and then added lines with a white gel pen around the circle die from Spellbinders.  I had bought the Lotus flower die and hadn't used it until I saw a video by Gina K where she used it in much the same way and it has now become a favorite of mine. Thanks Gina for the inspiration. The border is tape from Christina Re collection. 
   I can't believe that I have also finished a third card for this challenge:
Wild Birthday with stamps from the Wild About You set. I have been wanting to use this set for a while and never seem to reach for it but today I did and pleased that I did. They are such great images. 
  Hope you are all having a wonderful day full of creativity.


No comments:

Post a Comment