Friday 27 September 2013

Mix it up Monday Challenge-Case Yourself

 I am finally on a roll today getting all my cards made for the challenges that I like to enter. This one is for Gina K Designs and here is the link:
http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/mix-it-up-mondaystv13mon38-case-yourself

I have used all GKD stamp sets (City of David and Sentimental Holidays) to make a Christmas card based on a card that I have previously made. Seeing as how I love black and white I decided to use that card to copy. Here it is:

The happy anniversary card on the left is the original card that I copied to make a Christmas card. I white embossed the Joseph and Mary figures on a black CS circle before mounting it on the Spellbinders Lotus Medallion. The saying is from the stamp set Sentimental Holidays from GKD. The black lace border is from Christina Re.

    I hope you are having a creative day.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Lindsay. I don't know if I have met the brief of the challenge but I enjoyed 'remaking' this card.

    ReplyDelete