Saturday 14 September 2013

IBS Inspiration Challenge #65

Well I have been busy in my room today doing 2 more cards the the Inspired by Stamping Challenges. You will find the instructions for the challenge here:
http://joannamunster.com/2013/09/11/ibsi-challenge-64-65-66

Yesterday I posted the first of my colour combinations and today I have the other 2. Firstly for Challenge #65. The colours were pale Green, Pale Pink and Tan.

 The card base is in pale pink. The greeting is from IBS Birthday Greeting set and the frame from Fancy Labels 18 all inked in Vivid ink Soft Pink on Tan cardstock. The pale green Doily is from Cheery Lyn Designs "Italian Flourish". The background paper is from a pack of handmade papers in pale green mounted on a tan card base with a scalloped border embossed in the edge.










Hope you are having a creative day.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl. I am loving these challenges

      Delete
  2. This is so feminine and beautiful! I love the perfect gingham bow! Hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Joanna and the chance to use your beautiful stamps.

      Delete
  3. This is truly a lovely card, all soft and pretty. Love your interpretation of the color challenge. Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz, I love how you framed the sentiment and added a lacy layer beneath them! So pretty!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Inspired By Stamping. :)

    ReplyDelete